- International School Hilversum
- Teaching Assistant - Learning Support
- Online datum:
- Voortgezet Onderwijs
- 0,8 - 1,0
- Tijdelijk met uitzicht op vast
- International School Hilversum is looking for a Teaching assistant to strengthen its team next year. You have a qualification in Sciences, Mathematics, Languages or Special Educational Needs. You do not need a teaching qualification but any experience working with
School(s) and students will be an advantage.
You are internationally minded and get excited by the idea of working with students and staff from all over the world. If you are bilingual, you might also work with children whose first language is not English.
Nature and scope of job:
The Teaching Assistant is responsible for stepping in when staff needs either cover or assistance with small groups, individual students or a whole class.
Teaching assistants support teachers and help students with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
The roles and responsibilities of teaching assistants are varied.
Your job can include:
- cover lessons during teacher absence and monitors students’ work and conduct during lesson timeshelping student who need extra support to complete tasks
- helping teachers to plan additional learning activities (EAL, SEN, Gifted)
- supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- supervising group activities
- clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- helping with outings and sports events
- taking part in training
- carrying out administrative tasks
- Supervision of re-set hours and test hours;
- Exam or test invigilation
Meer informatie over deze vacature staat op een externe website: